Thank you for supporting my mission to raise awareness about how we process our emotions–especially the difficult ones. It’s my life’s calling to share what I’ve learned with others.
I’d like to suggest my newly released book “90 Seconds To A Life You Love”.
I wrote this book because so many people came to me asking questions like:
- Why do I feel stuck?
- How do I find more meaning in my life?
- What can I do to be a more confident, whole person?
- How can I stop worrying about what others think about me?
- And the list goes on…
The book is deeply personal. I share experiences in my life that helped shape my worldview–and sparked my journey to become a psychologist.
90 Seconds is about feeling, expressing, and living the truth of who you are.
It’s about committing to your true self.
When you commit to connecting with your moment-to-moment experience, you ride one or more 90-second waves of 8 difficult feelings. When you commit to this, you are committing to every goal, every dream, and every possibility you can imagine for yourself.
It is on sale at Amazon now! CLICK HERE.
- The Rosenberg Reset – A printable PDF guide of Dr. Rosenberg’s 90-Second Reset (1 Choice, 8 Feelings, 90 Seconds)
- Confrontation Prep Checklist – A printable PDF containing the 8 steps to help you engage in difficult conversations
- Audio Excerpt from 90 Seconds to a Life You Love – (Little Brown, Feb 2019) Dr. Joan Rosenberg narrates the exciting introduction that explains the 90 Second Reset.
Thank you again for your confidence. You’ve trusted in me to deliver you an awesome book. It means the world to me. I won’t disappoint you!
To A Life You Love,
Dr. Joan Rosenberg