Do you feel overwhelmed? Is there too much on your plate?
Is it tough to find energy this time of year?
You’re not alone.
Many of us struggle during the holiday season. Not only that, in many parts of the world, as the winter season is fully setting in, bringing cold, snow, less daylight and other weather changes, we know these changes can have an effect on one’s mood.
Your Seasonal Survival Guide
Here are a few of my key resources to manage your way more effectively through this busy time of year.
The first one has to do with asking for help – and the second one, well, it’s a little cheeky and just for fun; the third one is more serious and may help you work through challenging losses or challenging moments in your life.
- The Compliment Cure – How often do you refrain from asking for help? Do you worry about being a burden on others? I hear this concern frequently in my psychotherapy practice. What if asking for help is like paying someone a compliment? Click here to find out exactly how this works.
- Just for fun! – Recently I created a short, light-hearted quiz that features chocolate bunnies. (Who doesn’t appreciate some delicious chocolate now & then?) The quiz asks, “How Real Are You?” In other words, do you speak your truth? The results may surprise you! Take the Quiz NOW!
- Coping with Grief – The holidays are a time for cherishing family & loved ones. It’s also a time when we remember those who are no longer with us. If you’re dealing with grief and sadness from a loss, please take a few minutes to watch my TEDx talk: Grief: A Pathway to Forgiveness.
I hope these few tools help you in some way. Quick reminder that there’s also an incredible bonus pack available when you pre-order my new book, 90 Seconds to a Life You Love.
- Two TEDx Talks
- Full transcripts to my TEDx talks (available nowhere else)
- A free eBook: Release Your Anxiety