In this episode, Dhru Purohit and Dr. Rosenberg talk about how to improve your brain health by working through unpleasant feelings, and how to build emotional strength to create the life of your dreams. They discuss why worrying about what other people think of you is really just a distraction from feeling vulnerable, and why harsh self-criticism is one of the most destructive things we can do to ourselves. They also talk about why speaking your truth is the most important action to take to cultivate confidence, authenticity, and resilience. Dr. Joan also has a free gift for all listeners. Click here to get it!
Visit and subscribe to Dhru Purohit’s Youtube Channel!
In this episode, they dive into:
- How our emotions are tied to our success (1:59)
- Why it’s so difficult for us to experience unpleasant feelings (11:59)
- Why labeling our feelings is so important (16:54)
- How to build confidence (25:25)
- How to stay present to your feelings through The Rosenberg Reset Formula (31:28)
- What is really underneath fear and anxiety (38:08)
- How to release painful memories and old stories (44:22)
- The importance of speaking your truth to build confidence (52:32)
- Why compliments are so difficult to receive (1:04:50)
- Finding your purpose (1:08:03)
- How to be resilient in the face of change (1:12:23)
- Learn more about Dr. Rosenberg and her work (1:16:22)